Saturday, May 12, 2012

Met Costume Gala 2012

Carey Mulligan
Photo credit: Steven Lovekin/FilmMagic

Shiny! I love how confident she is in this dress, and her eye makeup


Cate Blanchett
Photo credit: Larry Busacca/Getty

I love this! It's definitely a bit weird, but the mermaid tail (hem line? bottom?) looks good on her

January Jones
Photo credit: Larry Busacca/Getty

She has defnitely worn something similar before, but I like yellow on blondes

Jessica Alba
Photo credit: Larry Busacca/Getty

Just lovely. Is there anything she wears that doesn't look good on her?

Katherine McPhee
Photo credit: Larry Busacca/Getty

I very much like this dress, but the there's something about the bust that looks a bit odd to me...I think it's the wide shoulder straps


Rihanna
Photo credit: Andrea Renault/Polaris

I love this too! I'm very interested in women who can wear full length, long sleeved dresses and still look sexy. It's a nice change, and very classy

All images via People.com

1 comment:

Mary said...

I don't remember this red carpet event before this year . . . I think they come up with new things every year just so they can keep dressing up. Whatever--fashion never sleeps, eh? I agree that there is something weird about Katherine McPhee's dress. Not very flattering. And yes, Jessica Alba always looks fantastic. It makes me a little sick. ;o)