Wednesday, July 11, 2012

On the Bright Side

1. I'm still on vacation! I begin my new job next week. And luckily that first week seems like it will be fairly easy, as it will consist of trainings, getting to know the office, and hour lunch breaks (seriously, an hour!? It's so luxurious.)

2. California and family and fun in two weeks!

3. It's summer! Sometimes I forget that this is the best time of year, because I either have no money to enjoy it, or it's so hot I want to melt away. This is a reminder that I need to spend time with friends, preferably outdoors with alcohol, and enjoy lovely food.

4. Homemade pizza. YUM.

5. Shopping today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! Enjoy it :)

Mary said...

I'm excited to see you! Summer is nice, even if I'm spending most of it inside @ work. Oh well--I love the sunshine!

LLandL said...

spending time outdoors with alcohol is my favorite way to pass time! i miss chicago in the summer, enjoy!