Saturday, June 1, 2013

Arrested Development

Have you watched the new season? I'm about half-way through, and I'm not impressed. I'll still finish the entire season, and there have been a few good moments, but nothing like the original. But, it's nice to see the effort.

While promoting the series, (my future husband) Jason Bateman and (my future husband) Will Arnett were in New York City giving away frozen bananas at the Bluth Frozen Banana Stand, and at one point pretended to be lovers sightseeing in the city. It's pretty much the best thing ever. 

2 comments:

Mary said...

Agreed. It wasn't great, but there were some great moments. I LOVE that picture!!

Unknown said...

Oh man. I'm totally with ya. I'm not loving the new season. I think the episodes are too drawn out. And Jason Bateman? ADORABLE.