Sunday, April 8, 2012

2012 Goal: Accomplished!

Goal #1: Take a proper vacation: of at least three days, stay in a hotel, travel via plane

Yay! Last week I took a trip to Puerto Rico for my spring break: it was awesome. I went with my friend Tonya, and we spent five nights at The Wyndham Resort in Rio Grande, east of San Juan.

It was quite resort-y and fairly family-friendly (read: lots of kids), but we were able to do our own thing and enjoy our time. I came back with a bad sunburn that is just now starting to peel (my punishment for wanting a tan and forgoing sunscreen for, only, about an hour and a half in the morning; curse the tropical sun!).

Otherwise, it was beach, pool, drinks, balcony, relaxing, sleep, and food for the entire time. Love vacation.


Pretty clouds on the flight over

Beach-side drink :-)


Pool

Tropical sunset


Trying to stay out of the sun


There were iguanas


La playa

Beach at sunset


Pretty flowers

I want to go back!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Gorgeous! I'm so jealous!

Unknown said...

MAN OH MAN! What a LOVELY vacay! I wanna see more pics! I'm super jealous. :)