Saturday, April 7, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!

I had been wanting to create a new blog for about a year: something that was more reflective of myself and more grown up. You will find this blog to be cleaner, simpler, and updated. My other blog will still be available to look back on, but SVB will be my main blog beginning now.

A note on the title: I wanted something personal that wasn't too personal; this blog, I think I have decided, will not be private, so I need to keep an eye open to my internet privacy. The majority of my posts on my old blog were about the happy and fun things in my life, and I am content to keep that going, and keep this blog as a place for the positive.

I hope you enjoy it!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I like it, SVB. Hey--there's a double meaning in that. ;o)

Unknown said...

:-)