Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oscars 2013

Awards season is finally winding down, but saved the biggest and best for last: the Oscars. My boyfriend Seth Macfarlane hosted, and while he wasn't that funny, he sure looked good.

 
AND he can sing and dance
 
I wasn't blown away by any of the night's fashion, but see my favorites, below.
 
Amanda Seyfried

Amy Adams

Halle Berry

Jennifer Lawrence

Naomi Watts

Sandra Bullock
 
I have a girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence, and have been reliving her trip to the stage via posts on Buzz Feed:
 
I was more impressed, however, with the party dresses:
Jennifer Lawrence at the Vanity Fair party

Natalie Portman at the Vanity Fair party
 

And, just because she looked smokin' hot, here's a picture of Jennifer Lawrence at the Independent Spirit Awards:
 

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm loving Jennifer Lawrence too. She's just fabulous. I didn't watch the Oscars, though I've heard a lot about them. I must admit that your boyfriend did look pretty dang hot. :o)